The Business Analyst will improve and support the financial aspects of company business systems,
along with their architecture and design, in order to support solutions for streamlining and
automating business processes while enhancing timely business insight at all functional levels of the
organization. Act as liaison between Finance and Business Systems, and other cross-functional groups
on business system issues and initiatives. Ideal candidate would be the interface between system
change and the business itself with a heavy focus on financial transactions associated with the
* Support development, testing and implementation of financial business system
requirements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company
financial policies and procedures.
* Evaluate the features, set-ups and functionality of new and existing financial systems to
fully leverage investment in business system capabilities, providing sound
recommendations on the direction of financial system priorities.
* Manage how underlying processes and information flows can be enhanced and
streamlined by leveraging invested technology.
* Lead the investigation into the integrity of financial information processed through the
ERP and Business Intelligence systems by applying in-depth understanding of the
system functionality, financial reporting and GAAP/IFRS requirements, system
integration issues and data integrity requirements.
* Coordinate ongoing financial system auditing, addressing financial reporting issues and
* Document policies, procedures and work instructions related to financial business
* Judge the needs and impact and then manage the testing and approval of financial
configurations and attributes on system upgrades and data migrations.
* Lead the finance team with the roll-out of new functions.
* Lead efforts to transform business requirements to optimize the effectiveness of
transactions and efficiency towards financial reporting and support of the entire
business with a very strong focus on enabling the business processes to provide
automatic distribution into an enhanced GL account structure, reducing the effort of
reconciling and simplified reporting.
* Support and enhance the effort of meeting all financial reporting requirements for
subsidiaries and parent organizations.
* Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
* Super user in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3/D365 including GL, FA, AR, AP, Banking,
Inventory Management, and Reporting
* Ability to act as a knowledge provider and assist managers in providing solutions to
problems associated with specific business topics and issues.
* Proven ability to successfully drive the achievement of financial and business
* Strong communication and consensus building skills required in order to work
effectively with management as a business partner, advising and influencing where both
opportunities and issues exist.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high level math skills, financial
* Knowledge of financial/accounting principles and practices, financial reporting and US
* Has held a leadership role in adapting or changing business processes to suit changing
* Has worked within a multi-company, international business environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Finance or Accounting.
* 5 Years of experience in related positions
* Has held a management position in the accounting department of a
distribution/manufacturing related industry company
* Has been part of an AX 2012/D365 implementation.
* Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS accounting principles.
Contact Name: Ali Rajpoot