The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain softwareprograms for operating systems or applications which needs to bedeployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assuranceparameters
- Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design ofthe product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs,studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software developmentlife cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problemstatement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impactavailability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasibledesign
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information onsoftware capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ moduledevelopment
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis,problem definition, requirements, software development and proposedsoftware
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, andexecuting these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation ofnew systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation andreports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progressand documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from theclient for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and ontime delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remaincurrent on best practices, learn new programming languages, and betterassist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardwareinterfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal wayfor proper understanding of software from client proposal toimplementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Purpose of Interaction
Lead Software Developer and Project Manager
Regular reporting & updates
For work coordination and support in providing testing solutions
Provide apt solutions and support as per the requirement
Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively:
- Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools andsystems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Clientorganization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programminglanguages, tools, quality management standards and processes – Expert
Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competencywithout guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknownsituations as well.
Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guideto others as well.
Coaches others and builds organizational capability in thecompetency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and isrecognised within the entire organization.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Continuous Integration, Deployment & Monitoring of Software
100% error free on boarding & implementation, throughput %,Adherence to the schedule/ release plan
Quality & CSAT
On-Time Delivery, Manage software, Troubleshoot queries
Customer experience, completion of assigned certifications for skillupgradation
MIS & Reporting
100% on time MIS & report generation
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.