£35,000 – £45,000 + Employee Schemes + Progression Opportunities
Excellent opportunity for someone coming from an Electrical Engineering or similar background who is wanting to take the next step in their career with a company that if offering strong development and progression opportunities.
This company designs and builds innovative products for the youth with their clients being leading companies in the recreation and leisure sectors. Due to their creativity and innovation they are looking to continue expanding in the European market and eventually further a seas.
In this role you will be a senior member in the company and be involved in looking at researching and developing new and existing products while also being responsible for the production of the electrical components fitted to their products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong electrical background with a creative mindset towards developing new products while looking to grow their career and progress.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow with a company that has a family feel environment and is going in a strong direction. They are creative and forward thinking so this would best suit a similar candidate.
* Working on developing new and existing products as well as being responsible for the production of electrical components to their products.
* Designing and simulating schematic designs and layout PCBs and control boxes.
* Creating and testing the firmware used to run the boxes, microprocessors, controllers and products.
* Lead the process for devising, and then undertaking appropriate tests and compliance testing on your work and products.
* Have an understanding of motor technologies such as brushed, brushless or AC induction motors.
* Strong understanding of OHMs law and circuits
* Previous experience in building and programming control boxes, PCBs, microprocessors, controllers and similar components.
* Relevant degree or similar level qualifications in the relevant area.
Reference Number: BBBH180691
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Denis Doncenko
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.