Avera Medical Group Estherville, North 8th Street, Estherville, IA, USA
Avera Holy Family Hospital
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Licensed Practical Nurse and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care to a variety of patients.
- Student Loan Repayment: This Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position may be eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing professional nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices
Education and/or Experience
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program.
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the state of Iowa, or Multi-state licensure required.
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Minnesota required. Must obtain within 6 months of job placement.
- Basic Life Support required within six months of employment.
- Completion of the Child Abuse & Dependent Adult Abuse courses for Iowa Mandatory Reporters within 90 days of employment and every three years thereafter.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR A PERSON IN THE POSITION OF LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE:
- 1-2 years clinical nurse experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a health care setting beneficial Work Schedule
Varied Shifts; 80hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $20.50 – $ 29.00 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?