Viewed 0 times
Denton Vacuum is a South Jersey Hi-Tech company that has an immediate opening for a
full-time manual machinist.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a manual (no CNC) machine shop.
- Experience using lathes, mill machines, grinders, drill presses, power saws and other types of shop equipment.
- Experience with machining skills such as turning, grinding, milling and cutting.
- Construct production parts from blueprints and drawings.
- Studies specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished piece, sequence of operations and setup requirement.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment and meet scheduling deadlines, which could require overtime.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to maneuver raw materials by using a walk behind forklift.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Denton Vacuum offers a competitive salary and benefits package (Health, Dental, Life & 401K)
For consideration, please forward salary requirements along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Denton Vacuum, LLC is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR regulations.
Monster Job Search Results
Contract Job Type
Manual Machinist Apply Apply For Job × Apply Link: Viewed 0 times Job Description Posted 1 week ago Description Manual Machinist Denton Vacuum is a South Jersey Hi-Tech company...View company profile
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.