Process Project Engineer
- Are you an Process Engineer / Process Project Engineer / Process Design Engineer
- Do you have experience with Hygienic design
- Do you have experience within clean process industries
- Do you want to work for a forward-thinking value-driven, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy fundamentally committed to sustainable progress and service delivery.
If so, then please see below…
Process Project Engineer
To understand project requirements and engineer a solution to support the development from a process perspective. Provide site liaison, Installation & Commissioning support.
Specifically, the Process Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Modify Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) and/or process schematic & flowsheets.
- Liaising with clients to incorporate project requirements and engineer appropriate solutions.
- Identify and organise equipment and resources required as part of the costing schedules
- PDI/FAT of equipment and systems at suppliers or clients premises
- Identify business development and “add on” sales opportunities as they relate to specific projects
- Costing & Monitoring of Cost Control as directed by PM
- Ensure the Project Manager is fully appraised of the status of the process engineering function at all times
- Full site liaison including management of 3rd party contractors, installation programme & commissioning support
- Provide engineering contribution to, or manage fully FEED/Design Studies etc
- Anticipate project risks, identifying and establishing corrective actions
Qualifications & Experience Required for Process Project Engineer Role:
- Qualified to Degree or HND level with relevant Electrical Controls Design experience
- Proven experience in design and development of electrical control systems
- Prior experience of working to British, European or American Technical and Legislative standards
- Design knowledge & experience of Power Distribution, Motor Starters, Drives, Safety & PLC Control Circuits.
- Electric Drive Configuration Tools
- PLC and HMI Programming Tools
- Ideally experience of working in a project-led organisation (re documentation, budgeting, scheduling of materials etc)
- Proactive Team Player, working in a multi-disciplinary engineering team with other mechanical, controls, and software engineers
If you are interested please forward reply with your latest CV
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Aaron Daniels
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.