Product Manager / £60-80k / Excellent benefits / 2 Days in Office
Want to work for a high growth, B2B SaaS scaleup connecting creative agencies, advertisers, and digital TV broadcasters on a global scale?
You, the Product Manager will be working in the high-end world of TV advertising, making the products that connect all TV ad campaigns.
Driving the product roadmap and strategy for the company’s core platform following an internal promotion.
You’ll have full autonomy of the SME B2B product platform roadmap, from new ideas and features to shipping and executing.
The Product Manager will enjoy:
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure we are creating a market leading platform solving problems and delivering value.
· Working directly with clients to understand needs and trends in the market.
· Identify opportunities to expand the current product ecosystem.
· Undertaking client user research to define the roadmap and drive key decision making.
· Creating, prioritizing, and refining requirements using discovery and data to drive your decisions.
· Shipping high-quality features regularly.
The Product Manager should have:
· 2-3 years product management experience from a B2B product environment.
· Strong knowledge of product management processes from an agile environment.
· Demonstrable experience from an AdTech related business or organisation such as media, AdOps, creative agencies, SSPs, DSPs, Paid Display, CTV or VOD.
· Experience in API-based solutions.
Package includes a £60-80k salary, 20% bonus, 25 paid holidays, Vitality Health, pension contribution, cycle to work and more.
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this unique opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Contact Name: Matt Smyth
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.