12 month contracts Quality Inspector
- Day shift Quality Inspector (CSWIP 3.1 and Dye Pen tickets ) £30 p/h Umbrella
- Night Shift Quality Inspector (CSWIP 3.1 and Dye Pen tickets) £36 p/h Umbrella
- 50 -60 hours per week your choice!!!
- Weekend rates (between £45p/h – £79 p/h depending on days hours worked)
- Option to work 10- 4 rotation
You will be working on the construction of several large stainless-steel pond/pool liners, tanks and vessels
for Hinkley Point C, a multi million pound nuclear project.
Your role will include
- Witnessing and auditing the construction (Welding & NDT) of all components in accordance with relevantITP.
- Accumulating required reports and creating Inspection Completion Packs prior to releasing components.
- Creating Lifetime Quality Records (LTQR’s).
- Raising and closing out NCR’s accordingly.
Candidates must have a British Passport and happy to undertake security checks
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Rebecca Fetherston
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.