Avera Holy Family Hospital, North 8th Street, Estherville, IA, USA
Avera Holy Family Hospital
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
**May be eligible for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus with a 2-year commitment**
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- Provides professional nursing care for patients.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the state of Iowa, or Multi-state licensure required.
- Basic Life Support required for all departments within six months of employment.
- Completion of the Child Abuse & Dependent Adult Abuse courses for Iowa Mandatory Reporters within 90 days of employment and every three years thereafter.
- Additional requirements to be obtained within six months of employment per department are as follows:
- Med/Surg – Advanced Life Support
- Special Care Unit – Advanced Life Support
- Emergency Room – Advanced Life Support, PALS, NRP, TNCC
- Resource Nurse – Advanced Life Support, PALS, NRP, plus 1-2 years M/S nursing experience.
- Varied Shifts; 72hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
What Makes Avera Special?