Senior Developer – £75,000 – REMOTE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Developer to join an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner with offices in a number of locations across the UK. The successful candidate will be part of the applications and integration team being involved in the full life-cycle of projects. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a plethora of projects including Government, FinTech, Private and Public Sectors amongst other industries.
The role will be heavily based around designing, architecture, developing and supporting existing applications and interactions. You will also be involved in creating new web services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Producing clean code, in line with agreed practices
- Providing feedback to both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Mentoring and developing junior members on the team
- Working closely with the QA team
- Working closely with the DevOps team and adhering to Agile / DevOps practices
- Working closely and liaising with stakeholders (internally and externally)
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience with C#, Java or Scala
- Strong experience with developing efficient web services
- Some experience with Cloud is desirable but not essential
- Unit test creation
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development
- Strong experience with Pair Programming
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Consultancy experience highly desirable (but not essential)
- Salary up to £75,000
- Up to 30 days holidays + bank holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Flexi working, days and hours
- Pension, Health Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted travel perks for staff
- Much more..
We’re holding interviews now, for a period of 10 days so send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter to secure your spot! You can also call Ayan on [Telephone number removed] for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
C#, .NET, Azure, Developer, Engineer, Microsoft, DevOps, Java, Scala, ASP.NET, MVC, Restful API, QA, Testing, Remote, Hybrid, Newcastle
Contact Name: Ayan Omar
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.