£45,000-70,000 DOE + Hybrid working + Quarterly staff bonus + Private Medical Insurance + Funded career development courses + more!
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and successful Technical professional keen to take their career to the next level in field extremely important to the UK economy and government growth strategy.
The company partner with clients from all possible sectors to support with their claims to HMRC and have delivered innovation solutions to over 1000 businesses in the UK.
In this role you will work with the company’s clients closely to complete Technical and Financial reports detailing compliance in support of claims for corporation tax relief under the HMRC R&D Tax Credit Relief scheme. You will drive the end-to-end process by identifying compliant activity under the R&D scheme and client’s exposure to financial risk. You will acquire source data (technical specifications, payroll data, invoices etc) and finalise technical and financial detail of all qualifying activity and expenditure discussed with client.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and great relationship building abilities (via teams or site visits) to thrive in the client facing aspect of the role. You will have technical expertise as well as good report writing and numeracy skills to be able write reports and interpret company financial accounts.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to progress in an established specialist company.
- Responsible for client engagement
- Acquire all source data (technical specifications, payroll data, invoices etc), technical and financial information for client claims
- Setting out all compliant R&D activities and assessing expenditure within their company projects
- Meet with clients at their premise to further identify compliance
- Experience in client facing consulting environment
- Expertise in one or more of the following spaces: Software Development, Mechanical/Electric Engineering, Manufacturing of Information Technology. STEM Background
- Good report writing skills, experience interpreting financial accounts
- Data management skills
Reference Number: BBBH181129
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now,” or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Mo Islam
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.